Doctor Orsolya OTTLAKAN, Prostethic Dentist, Oral surgeon
Doctor Orsolya Ottlakán graduated from Semmelweis University in 2012.
After her graduation she immediately started working as an oral surgeon at Medical Centre of Hungarian Defense Forces as a part of her professional training program. Orsolya speaks English fluently.
My specialty is operative dentistry, all kinds of oral surgery and I’m interested in helping patients with periodontal problems. Besides that I also do prosthetic works (implant dentures crowns, bridges).
- Operating problematic, unresolved/broken teeth and roots
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Periodontal disease, conservative and surgical treatments
- Implant dentures
- 2012 Dental Degree in Budapest Semmelweis University
- 2012-2015 Oral surgeon at the Medical Centre of Hungarian Defense Forces
- since 2012 in private clinics
- since 2016 at Helvetic Clinics
- 2012, 2013,2014, 2015, Hungarian National Cranio-Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery Congress
- 2012, 2013, 2014, Congress of Medical Centre of Hungarian Defense Forces Dental and Oral Surgery Congress
- Attending advanced course at Denti Implantation Care in 2013
- Attending advanced course in dental implantation and bone augmentation at BEGO Semados Implantation Club in 2014