Doctor Lili FARKAS graduated from University of Szeged in 2014. She joined to Helvetic Clinics in 2017 for further improvements and to get her degree in specialization.
After graduation I worked in both private and state medical clinics for 3 years. Main directions was operative dentistry, prosthodontics, periodontics, and basic extractions. During my work I always pay attention to reduce stress and perform painless treatments, furthermore I aim to satisfy all my patients requests. I speak English and French.
- fillings, inlays
- fix and removable prosthetics
- root canal treatments
- periodontal treatments
- 2014-2017 private and state medical clinics
- 2017 Helvetic Clinics
- Perspectives in Periodontology, 2013
- Perspectives in Endo-Periodontology, 2014
- Mis Implant Course, 2014
- Dental radiology, Budapest, 2016