Doctor Szandra LEMPERGER, dentist
Doctor Szandra Lemperger graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Dentistry in 2017 and immediately started to specialise in Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. After her graduation she joined the Helvetic Clinics team as a general dentist. She is fluent in English.
My main areas of interest are operative dentistry and periodontology, as an aesthetic restoration cannot exist without healthy gums. I’m currently enrolled in a specialization program at Semmelweis University in the field of Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. During my treatments I focus on the restoration of proper form, function, and aesthetics while maintaining a harmonious relationship with the adjacent soft and hard tissues.
- aesthetic direct restorations
- periodontal treatments
- 2014 International Clinical Exchange Program – Summer Dental Practise – Near East University, North Cyprus
- 2015 Clinical Talent Care Program – Department of Prosthodontics, Semmelweis University
- 2015-2017 3M Dentist of the Future Program
- 2015-2017 National Exchange Officer of Hungary, International Association of Dental Students
- 2017 Semmelweis University Students’ Scientific Association
o 2nd prize: In vitro evaluation of a bioceramic sealer with the dye penetration method
- 2017 Hands-on and theoretical periodontal competition, Semmelweis University Department of Periodontology
o 3rd place
- 2017 Graduation at Semmelweis University
- Since 2017 at Helvetic Clinics
- Current: Specialization program at Semmelweis University in the field of Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics.
List of Publications:
ORVOSI HETILAP 2017 AUG;158(31):1228-1234.
Marton R, Martin A, Lemperger S, Windisch P.
Treating tissue defects following tooth removal. Three case reports.